simple and secure digital evidence management
VidaNyx is architected using 13 layers of security to offer prosecutors, law enforcement officers, social workers, and child advocacy centers peace of mind to manage evidence like never before.
VidaNyx’s security architecture is based on the highest standards associated with CJIS, HIPAA, and other data security frameworks.
- Special attention is taken in ensuring that all data is private. Only authorized, licensed users who have been verified through multi-factor authentication can access the content.
- Access can be granted or removed in real-time. Users with the appropriate authority level can grant or remove access to audio files, video files and associated attachments and annotations.
- All the data is encrypted and access goes through multiple levels of authentication. VidaNyx team members and technology providers are unable to access any content without the explicit consent and proactive sharing of content from a VidaNyx user.
- VidaNyx has also undergone HIPAA assessments and third parity penetration testing to confirm top security and privacy measures are validated by independent sources.
- There is complete Chain of Custody tracking. At any time, users with the appropriate authority level can see the historic access to the evidence, who currently has access, and who has downloaded or viewed the evidence.
13 layers of security
VidaNyx gives you peace of mind and protects against unauthorized access.
Our “Moving Target Defense”, powered by Polyverse, is a security layer that jumbles up keywords of the VidaNyx code. This creates immense challenges for any potential security threat.