Last Updated: October 17, 2018
For information about choices we provide in connection with our information practices, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, update your profile, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your first and last name, title, email address, phone number, address, organization, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Online Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our Services, including which features you interact with and the time and date of access. The usage information also includes metadata about the User Content you provide, including file sizes, length of videos, the number of people granted access, view counts, the number of active and archived interview files and similar usage data.
- Log Information: We collect server logs in connection with your use of our Services, which include IP address, the specific action taken through our Services, the date and time of the action, web browser type and language, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources. For instance, some users of our Services are administrators and provide information about other authorized users, including their name, title, organization, email and phone number.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our products and services;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you technical notices, account verification codes, and other support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize our Services, including by providing content, advertisements or features we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services;
- Detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, comply with our legal obligations and protect the rights and property of VidaNyx and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We share information about you as follows:
- With service providers in connection with the services they perform for us or for you;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirement;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of VidaNyx or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties that cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.