DEMO ACCOUNT USER TERMS
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019
These Demo Account Terms (“Demo Terms”) are entered into by VidaNyx LLC (“VidaNyx”) and the trial customer organization (“Customer”). Customer and VidaNyx agree as follows:
- Trial Period. Subject to Customer’s compliance with these Demo Terms, VidaNyx grants to Customer a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, right to access the Solution during a limited trial period established by VidaNyx solely for the purposes of internal testing and evaluation of the Solution. Customer will be responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of any usernames and passwords assigned to Customer and its permitted users. VidaNyx reserves the right to limit the number of permitted users that Customer will be able to authorize to use the Solution during the trial period.
- Rights in User Content. As between Customer and VidaNyx, Customer retains all right, title and interest in and to the User Content. Subject to these Demo Terms, Customer hereby grants to VidaNyx a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, copy, store, transmit, distribute, perform and display the User Content solely to the extent necessary to provide the Solution to Customer and its permitted users.
- No Sensitive Data. The Services provided during the trial period are not intended to be used to process or store any sensitive data, including any: (a) “protected health information” as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996; (b) government-issued identification numbers, including passport numbers, driver’s license numbers and Social Security Numbers; or (c) other data that must be protected in accordance with specific legal or regulatory requirements (collectively, “Sensitive Data”). Customer will not post, upload or otherwise provide via the Services any Sensitive Data.
- Termination; Deletion. VidaNyx reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to: (a) terminate or suspend access to the Services, including before any agreed upon trial period expires; and (b) delete any User Content.
- Entire Agreement. These Demo Terms together with the Site Terms (collectively, “Agreement”) constitute the entire agreement between Customer and VidaNyx with respect to use of the Services during this trial period and merges all prior and contemporaneous communications and proposals between Customer and VidaNyx with respect to the Services. If Customer and VidaNyx enter into a separate subscription order form to use the Solution, these Demo Terms will be terminated and the VMS CAC Edition Subscription Terms and Conditions (available at: https://www.vidanyx.com/terms-and-conditions/) will apply to use of the Services during that subscription period.
- Authority. If the person agreeing to this Agreement (“you”) is using the Services on behalf of another party, organization or entity (“Principal”), then (a) all references to “Customer” throughout these Demo Terms and all references to “You” in the Site Terms will include both you and the Principal, (b) you represent that you are authorized to agree to the Agreement on the Principal’s behalf, and (c) in the event you or the Principal violates the Agreement, you and the Principal agree to be responsible for any resulting damages incurred by VidaNyx.